Scarred Guitars - GUITARS, GUITAR KITS, NECKS, BODIES, ELECTRONICS, AND HARDWARE
My Blog

"Scar My Guitar" on TV

We are currently filming for Television show called "Scar My Guitar".

23 Comments to "Scar My Guitar" on TV:

Comments RSS
Cliff Frederiksen on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 3:45 PM
I have one of your Paul Casters which is excellent but the Tele I bought from you completley knocked me out. No replacing pickups on this baby !!! This Tele growls better than the original !!!!!!!

Niky D on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 6:24 PM
I've been Scarred....and let me tell you it is by far one of the best guitars I've ever played and owned. My "Nastycaster" is a mean machine....part strat part tele part Les Paul. Tele neck, Strat body and a pair of humbuckers make it perfect for the music I play. Sean at Scarred Guitars is not only one heck of a luthier, but a quality musician and to top it off he's a REAL person!!! I'll never buy another big box store guitar!!

Mike Bray on Friday, July 20, 2012 5:16 PM
I am also scarred and loving my Knotty Pine strat. Thanks Scarred Guitars your awsome.

Bob Behers on Thursday, August 02, 2012 9:21 AM
I am the proud owner of two Scarred Guitars, a Stratoscar and a TeleScar and they match up pefectly to my Fender Statocaster and Telecaster per sound and performance with one BIG difference.....COST! I have pro quality, pro sound, pro looks at a "real" working musicians cash on hand! I love my two Scarred Babies and have been gigging with them constantly since purchased. They are fine instruments of Rock N Roll! I am currently preparing to order my third custom made from these folks! GET FREAKIN'SCARRED!

michael delawder on Monday, August 13, 2012 11:31 AM
I have registered. In the drawing for a guitar.....I need this guitar.....

Chip Fadeley on Monday, October 01, 2012 10:24 AM
I still haven't had my professional friend look at my Scarred Guitar yet. I've had a cold the past few days. It sounds great (like an acoustic) without it being plugged in. That's a good sign. I have an acquaintance in my building who is stopping over tomorrow to hear this guitar. It turns out that he's a lefty. Do make left handed guitars? If so, can you send some pictures of the lefty model(s) and prices to me. He's afraid toying with a kit guitar. Thanks for everything.

Michael on Sunday, November 04, 2012 3:31 PM
Hallo everybody, i would like to know if you ship to germany. Best regards. Michael

ryan oleary on Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:44 PM
hey where do i send in a custum guitar idea?

Matt Swart on Monday, November 12, 2012 3:09 AM
The guitars look pretty sick, and was wondering if I could get a paintjob on a guitar, and as to long long it would take to ship to Australia. Good Stuff

dano on Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:18 PM
Just tore a tendon in my fret hand pinky, doc says good luck going back to the guitar, wondering about a precision style bass, Sunburst finish? Pricing and options? Sux but it is what it is.....

Ester Pina on Thursday, January 10, 2013 12:17 AM
Scar My Guitar! Sounds really interesting to me! I want to in details concerning this TV show. Serve more news regarding this show. Thanks!

Noelia Lonzo on Saturday, January 12, 2013 2:33 AM
Interesting and enjoyable information about "Scar My Guitar" on TV. That is chance for me to enjoy this. Please update information about this.

Stephanie bolhmann on Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:06 AM
Simply pleased through knowing this post about Television show that is really fantastic and I like this information. Thanks a lot. Keep it up ! :)

fender american standard telecaster on Saturday, August 31, 2013 5:01 AM
Quite good that was! I always look forward to see this sort of shows from where I can get some sort of entertainment about music. So I hope that you will do better in future and hopefully I will get lot more interest from your show. Thanks

Claudia on Saturday, October 05, 2013 8:00 AM
Really, that's amazing!! Please let me know in which channel Scar my Guitar show is airing. I'm excited to watch the show. Music and guitar related all things are favorite. Thanks.

John L Elliott on Friday, October 11, 2013 9:10 AM
Cant wait for the pilot! I am glad the network execs came to their senses!! The very best of luck, I remain Scarred for life!!

Kyle Harter on Friday, December 06, 2013 11:22 AM
I'm about as Scarred as it gets! My stepdaughter and I built a kit strat of Sean's, my daughter has a tele, my wife has a knotty pine Paulocaster and I have 2 les pauls and a strat beater that Sean built. Couldn't be happier with my bro's work! I swear by him and any more guitar purchases made will be Scarred Guitars!

Niky D on Friday, December 06, 2013 12:43 PM
Here's a clip of me using my "Nastycazter" from Scarred Guitars!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM_eTQKeUvM

Ken Strong on Friday, December 06, 2013 3:17 PM
Best guitar I have ever had! Scarred for life. Best investment you can make.

Traffic Management Courses on Saturday, December 28, 2013 1:42 PM
I've been looking for these, thanks for sharing moreover honestly speaking I love to read your article keep it up.

Office Supplies Brisbane on Sunday, January 12, 2014 10:41 AM
It proved to be Very helpful to me thank for sharing.

autokatalog.org.pl on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:02 PM
since it all requires?

tablet charger on Monday, March 10, 2014 2:01 AM
If you have any type of inquiries relating to where and the best ways to use homepage, you can call us at our web page.